If you need assistance with Evocon. you’ve come to the right place. We’ve made it easy to help yourself with experience FAQ-s, helpful guides, videos and much more.
Production shifts can be defined under the “Stations” tab. For each station, you can set shift start and end times and select the weekdays when they are applied.
If your production process also has occasional extra shifts (e.g. weekend shift) that are outside the usual schedule, then you can use our custom shifts feature – read more.
1. Go to Settings and click on the „Stations“ tab.
2. Select a station from the “Stations” table where the new shift will be created.
3. Click “+” in the table below (make sure you are the “Shifts” tab is selected) and fill in the required information:
a. Name – name the shift (e.g. 1st shift, night shift)
b. Start – set the start time of the shift
c. End – set the end time of the shift
d. Days – select the weekdays when set shift times are applied
4. Click „Save“
1. Select a station where the shift should be changed
2. Click “Edit” for the shift you want to edit in the shifts tab
3. Make changes and click “Save”
Note: Changes will be applied next time the shift starts and will not affect the shift that is currently active. For example, it’s Monday at 13:05, the current day shift is scheduled to start at 08:00 and end at 17:00. Changes are made to the day shift and new end time at 18:00. The current shift will still end at 17:00 and the next day shift will now be running from 8:00 to 18:00.
1. Select a station where the shift should be deleted.
2. Click “Delete” for the shift to be deleted.
3. Confirm by clicking „Yes“
Note: If the shift you are trying to delete, is currently active, then the changes will take effect once the shift has ended.