If you need assistance with Evocon. you’ve come to the right place. We’ve made it easy to help yourself with experience FAQ-s, helpful guides, videos and much more.
Some stops in the production process are planned and their duration is known. In order for operators to stick to these limits, these stops can be set to have maximum allowed duration and in case of operators exceeding the time limit, they have to add an extra comment for why this happened. In most cases, this is used for lunch breaks and various other planned stops (maintenance, cleaning, training etc).
1. Go to Settings in Evocon and click on the “Stops” tab.
2. Click the “edit” icon for the stop that you want to set a maximum duration.
3. Enable “Set maximum duration”.
4. Set a time limit in minutes.
5. Click „Save“ and the stop reason will now be limited to the set time.