If you need assistance with Evocon. you’ve come to the right place. We’ve made it easy to help yourself with experience FAQ-s, helpful guides, videos and much more.
Stop locations is a feature that is used to get more insight into production downtime by registering where stops occur on the production line. The feature can be activated by sending a request via email to our support team. Initial setup will be done with the help of the Evocon team and afterwards, users can add new locations or edit existing ones in Settings. When the feature is enabled, collected information can be analysed in the Downtime report.
1. When the production line has multiple workstations or machines and it is important to know in which part of the production line the stop occurred.
2. When there is a common production stop reason but it occurs in different parts of the production line.
New locations can be added only if the feature is enabled. Operators can choose locations when they are adding stop reasons in Lineview.
1. Go to Settings in Evocon and click on the “Stations” tab.
2. Click on the station name for which you want to add a new location.
3. In the „Stop locations“ table click the “+” icon.
4. Enter the name of the location.
5. Click „Save“.
Note: if you have multiple production lines with different locations then these can be defined separately for each production station and values can be edited and deleted by clicking on the corresponding icons.