If you need assistance with Evocon. you’ve come to the right place. We’ve made it easy to help yourself with experience FAQ-s, helpful guides, videos and much more.
Production operators have the option to delete product circles that represent false product signals registered during the production process.
1. When operators make a test product which should not be counted.
2. When there was a problem with the sensor and it registered more products that actually was produced.
3. False product signals during changeovers.
1. Click on the product circle that you want to delete.
2. Choose “Delete product circle” from the drop-down menu.
3. Click Delete to confirm.
Note: deleting a product cannot be undone.