Production stops in Evocon are red areas where operators can add comments to. Knowing the exact reasons for production stops is important in order to gain transparency and understand where production efficiency is lost. Further analysis of downtime gives valuable information on what to improve and how to reduce waste.
It is also possible to add another layer of information to production stops by allowing production operators to choose the location of the stop on the production line. Please contact Evocon support to enable this feature.
How to add reasons to production stops?
- Double-click on a red area that marks a production stop.
- Choose stop reason and group.
- Add extra note for the stop if necessary (e.g. logistical problems).
- Click “Save” to confirm the selection.
- Selected stop reason will be added to the chosen red area.
Adding multiple reasons for one production stop
- Single-click on a red area that marks a production stop.
- Drag the sliders to match the length of the stop area to be commented.
- Click on the new stop area.
- Choose stop group and reason and click Save.
- Add a second stop reason for the remaining red area if needed.
Deleting production stop reasons
- Click “Downtime” on the bottom menu.
- Find the production stop reason that you need to delete.
- Move your mouse cursor on the stop reason and the delete icon will appear.
- Clicking Delete removes the stop reason.
- You can now add a new reason for the production stop.