It is possible to create factory administrators in Evocon if the system connects more than one factory.
Who are factory administrators in Evocon?
Factory administrators are employees who are responsible for managing Evocon in one production factory or a group of factories within a company. They can change all of the settings for the factory(s) that has been assigned to them (e.g. production stop comments, users, operators, OEE levels, products).
A factory administrator can also have an office user role in factories that he/she is not responsible for but is granted access for benchmarking purposes. This allows them to see how their factory is performing compared to other factories in the system. More information on add new office users here.
Company administrators and existing factory administrators can create new factory administrators.
How to add a new factory administrator?
- Go to “Settings” and “Users” and click “+” to add a new user.
- Enter username and name.
- Choose factory administrator as user type and select a factory for the user.
- If the user should have factory administrator rights to multiple factories, then click “add new role” and complete step 3.
- Define a default station for the user. More information here.
- Complete the form and click Save.
If you have any questions about creating new users or managing existing ones then do not hesitate to contact our support.