One of the many reports available in Evocon is the OEE report. OEE, which is the leading efficiency indicator in manufacturing can be analysed in Evocon based on stations/production machines, products, operators or shifts. The report is structured so that users can easily and intuitively analyse collected data from machines, spot trends and understand how each of the OEE components (performance, availability, quality) affect the overall efficiency.
How does the OEE report work?
- Go to Reports and choose OEE from the report menu.
- Choose a timeframe that interests you.
- Select how to separate data – whether data is shown for single days or combined for weeks, months or years.
- Select how to view OEE – either based on stations, products, operators or shifts.
Note: If the selected date range and data separation parameter require the chart to display more than 30 values, the system automatically changes the separation on the chart. For example, if to set separation for days but the time period selection is 45 days, then the chart is in weeks
How to get more out of the OEE report?
There are many ways you can enhance the analysis of the OEE report. Try them out and see what works best for you.
- Use filtering to analyse the data that interests you most.
- Click on the total row in the data table to visualise aggregate information about OEE.
- Drill down in the report to understand the collected data in more detail.
- Turn elements on/off on the chart to focus view on a specific dataset.
- Need a print handout for a meeting? Just click on the print icon.
- Export collected production data to Excel for further analysis.
- Sort production data to improve analysis of OEE.
If you have any questions about the OEE report then contact our support.