One of the many reports available in Evocon is the quantities report. The report gives insight into the total quantity produced during the selected time period, what the scrap amount was and what the quality % was. With visual data, you can easily see how production quantities change over time. This helps you understand if you what you are doing is helping increase output and also how seasonality affects the quantities you produce.
How does the quantities report work?
- Go to Reports and choose “Quantities” from the report menu.
- Choose a timeframe that interests you.
- Select how data is separated – whether it is shown for single days or combined for weeks, months or years.
- Select how production quantities are viewed – either based on stations, products, operators or shifts.
- Analyse information on total quantity, scrap and quality % in the data table.
Note: If the selected date range and data separation parameter require the chart to display more than 30 values, the system automatically changes the separation on the chart. For example, if to set separation for days but the time period selection is 45 days, then the chart is in weeks.
How to get more out of the quantities report?
There are many ways you can enhance the analysis of your production output. Try them out and see what works best for you.
- Use filtering to analyse the data that interests you most.
- Click on the total row in the data table to visualise aggregate information.
- Drill down in the report to understand the collected data in more detail.
- Need a print handout for a meeting? Just click on the print icon.
- Export collected production data to Excel for further analysis.
If you have any questions about the quantities report then contact our support.