One of the many reports available in Evocon is the time usage report on planned production time. The report gives insight into how planned production time is divided between good production, slow production and downtime (planned and unplanned production stops and stops that were left uncommented). Data is visualised so you can easily see how proportions of the different groups change over time. This helps you understand if you what you are doing is helping turn production stops to good production time.
How does the time usage report work?
- Go to Reports and choose “Time usage” from the report menu.
- Choose a timeframe that interests you.
- Select how to separate the data – whether you see data for single days or combined for weeks, months or years.
- Select how to view time usage – either based on stations, products, operators or shifts.
Note: If the selected date range and data separation parameter require the chart to display more than 30 values, the system automatically changes the separation on the chart. For example, if to set separation for days but the time period selection is 45 days, then the chart is in weeks.
How to get more out of the report?
There are many ways you can enhance the analysis of your time usage report. Try them out and see what works best for you.
- Use filtering to analyse the data that interests you most.
- Click on the total row in the data table to visualise aggregate information about time usage.
- Drill down in the report to understand the collected data in more detail.
- Turn elements on/off on the chart to focus view on a specific dataset.
- Need a print handout for a meeting? Just click on the print icon.
- Export collected production data to Excel for further analysis.
- Change time format to modify how data is displayed.
If you have any questions about the time usage report then contact our support.