Production operators have the option to delete product circles that represent false product signals registered during the production process.
When to use this feature?
- When operators make a test product which should not be counted.
- When there is a problem with the sensor and it registers more products than the actual production amount.
- False product signals during changeovers.
How to delete product circles?
- Click on the product circle that you want to delete.
- Choose “Delete product circle” from the drop-down menu.
- Click Delete to confirm.
Note: If you delete a product then you cannot undo it.