If you enable stop location for production stations then operators can register the exact place where the stop occurred. This gives an extra layer of information regarding downtime and can improve the production process and OEE. The function is often in use on production lines that are long and data gathering is only done at one specific place on the line.
Adding location to production stops
- Double-click on a red area that marks a production stop.
- Choose stop reason and group.
- Choose the location of the stop.
- Add extra note for the stop if necessary.
- Click “Save” to confirm the selection.