Production shifts can be defined under the “Stations” tab. For each station, you can set shift start and end times and select the weekdays when they apply.
If your production process also has occasional extra shifts (e.g. weekend shift) that are outside the usual schedule, then you can use our custom shifts feature – read more.
How to create a new work shift?
- Go to Settings and click on the „Stations“ tab.
- Select a station from the “Stations” table where the new shift will be created.
- Click “+” in the table below (make sure the “Shifts” tab is selected) and fill in the required information:
- Name – name the shift (e.g. 1st shift, night shift)
- Start – set the start time of the shift
- End – set the end time of the shift
- Days – select the weekdays when set shift times apply
- Click „Save“
How to change work shifts?
- Select a station where you want to change the shift
- Click “Edit” for the shift you want to edit in the shifts tab
- Make changes and click “Save”
Note: Changes apply next time the shift starts and will not affect the shift that is currently active. For example, it’s Monday at 13:05, the current day shift has to start at 08:00 and end at 17:00. Changes are made to the day shift and new end time at 18:00. The current shift will still end at 17:00 and the next day shift will now be running from 8:00 to 18:00.
Deleting a work shift
- Select a station where you want to delete the shift.
- Click “Delete” to delete the shift.
- Confirm by clicking „Yes“
Note: If the shift you are trying to delete, is currently active, then the changes will take effect once the shift has ended.