Some stops in the production process are planned and we know their duration. In order for operators to stick to these limits, these stops can be set to have maximum allowed duration and in case of operators exceeding the time limit, they have to add an extra comment for why this happened. In most cases, this is used for lunch breaks and various other planned stops (maintenance, cleaning, training etc).
How to add maximum duration for stop reasons?
- Go to Settings in Evocon and click on the “Stops” tab.
- Click the “edit” icon for the stop that you want to set a maximum duration.
- Enable “Set maximum duration”.
- Set a time limit in minutes.
- Click „Save“ and the stop reason will now be limited to the set time.