These terms of service govern the relationship between Evocon OÜ (“Evocon”) and anyone (the “Customer”) to whom Evocon has granted a free trial to use any production productivity solution or application provided by Evocon.
- Trial Period. The trial period is a 30-day period, starting on the day Customer actually starts using the services provided by Evocon, i.e. from the moment the service is up and running.
- No Service Fees. The Customer will not be charged for the usage of the service during the trial period.
- Hardware. The Customer will not pay for the ordered hardware used for services during the trial period, provided the hardware is returned to Evocon within 14 days from the end of trial period in resaleable condition. The Customer is responsible for shipping fees of returns. In the event the Customer does not start utilizing the granted trial within 30 days from the receipt of the hardware, the Customer shall return the hardware to Evocon within 3 days after the end of such 30-day period, provided the Hardware is in a resaleable condition. In the latter case the Customer is responsible for the shipping fees of returns and shall also compensate to Evocon the delivery and insurance fees Evocon paid for delivering the hardware to the Customer.
- Access to Services after trial period. The Customer’s access to the services will be canceled at the end of the trial period, unless the Customer subscribes to chargeable services.
- General terms: Service Agreement, Hardware Sales Agreement, Privacy Statement and Data Processing Agreement shall apply.
- Contacts: Evocon OÜ, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +372 5887 5481.